Question: What do you call a pile of cats?
To put it simply, life would be boring without humor. I LOVE laughing and smiling and just joking around. Class is always interesting, but this lecture has definitely been my favorite thus far. I was laughing from almost the very beginning. One thing that had me cracking up (probably more than those around me) was the Tequila ad. Taking something and turning it into something to make it humorous adds depth and appeal. At least to me. If an add, movie, TV show, basically anything, is funny, you have my attention!
Actually I've had a lot of people tell me before that if I'm not smiling, I look mad. I'm just that type of person. I value humor at the top of my list. I'm always cracking jokes or poking fun at people. I've always heard that laughter is contagious and that is definitely something I want to catch! Another thing I've always heard is laughter is the best workout, medication, and remedy to any of life's twists and turns. Why not laugh? Why not make people laugh? What could be better?!
Answer: A MEOWntain!


No comments:
Post a Comment