Well...this week was VERY interesting! Learning about this new innovative creation was inspiring and intriguing. And to think Aggies created it...can I get a WHOOP!?
So the first thing they started off doing was talking about curation. In doing so, they spoke about how Pinterest is a form of curation; I am OBSESSED with Pinterest!! Next they began talking about divergent and convergent thinking, and they referenced spring break. These guys really knew how to connect with us by referring to things we thought about and did. I liked that, and it truly allowed me to invest myself into what they were talking about.
This might just be the Communication major in me coming out, but the greatest thing I took away from this lecture was the way in which they connected with their audience. They connected in a way that was relatable to their audience, which then allowed them to stay engaged in the lecture. Doing this is key, especially when you are explaining something as complex as IdeaMACHE. After hearing everything they presented about this program, I look forward to working with it and learning about it. Who knows, after working with it and hearing these guys' awesome stories, I might be able to create something this innovative as well one day. ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment