“Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.”- Gandhi
I just logged on to eCampus to make sure I didn't have anything to do, when all the sudden I see my grade for my PBP is up. I was super nervous to check it because I've heard stories about Dr. V's class. People say unless you "WOW" him, you won't make an A. So on this project, I worked my tail off to get to something that not only would get me an A, but I would be proud of it. That's what I got...I got something I was TRULY proud of! I can't honestly say I've felt proud after finishing many projects, but this one took the cake. So I made all the revisions on it, finished it up, and submitted it. Then I thought to myself I honestly don't care if I make an A on this, I'm just so happy seeing what I'm capable of doing and bringing it to life. To my surprise, I checked my grade and found a 95! It is so nice to receive a grade knowing how hard you worked for it. I intend to keep up my hard work, not only to get the grades, but to feel what I felt when I submitted that project-- happy. And let me tell you, that happiness was earned!

No comments:
Post a Comment